Sunday, December 7, 2014
1. Always give generously. A small bird or rodent left on the bed tells them, I care.
2. Climb your way to the top. That's why the drapes are there.
3. Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours.
4. Find your place in the sun. Especially if it happens to be on that nice pile of warm, clean laundry.
5. If you're not receiving enough attention, try knocking over several expensive antique lamps.
6. Life is hard, then you nap.
7. Make your mark in the world. Or at least spray in each corner.
8. Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone's face.
9. Variety is the spice of life. One day ignore people, the next day annoy them.
10. When eating out, think nothing of sending back your meal twenty or thirty times.
11. When in doubt, cop an attitude.