Sunday, December 21, 2014
Thursday, December 18, 2014
Saturday, December 13, 2014
Friday, December 12, 2014
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Sunday, December 7, 2014
1. Always give generously. A small bird or rodent left on the bed tells them, I care.
2. Climb your way to the top. That's why the drapes are there.
3. Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours.
4. Find your place in the sun. Especially if it happens to be on that nice pile of warm, clean laundry.
5. If you're not receiving enough attention, try knocking over several expensive antique lamps.
6. Life is hard, then you nap.
7. Make your mark in the world. Or at least spray in each corner.
8. Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone's face.
9. Variety is the spice of life. One day ignore people, the next day annoy them.
10. When eating out, think nothing of sending back your meal twenty or thirty times.
11. When in doubt, cop an attitude.
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Thursday, November 27, 2014
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Sunday, November 23, 2014
Friday, November 21, 2014
Monday, November 17, 2014
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
My pretty doesn’t concern you.
I just want to say it once so you know.
My pretty isn’t what women have fought for.
My pretty means nothing among the women who I call my friends.
My pretty or lack there of, is nothing of meaning, it holds no worth.
My pretty won’t pay the bills.
My pretty didn’t get me an education.
My pretty won’t comfort me at the end.
My pretty didn’t get me where I am.
My face is something to me because it is mine, all mine.
It makes me, me.
It’s not yours.
It never will be.
My pretty is secondary to my heart, to my humor, to my loyalty.
I never wrote in journals that I wanted to be pretty.
I never plotted out my career around my pretty.
I never got a job because of my pretty.
I never wanted to grow up to be pretty.
I never liked being called pretty, by my lovers or friends.
I’m a god damn vision.
I’m a wolf.
If you tell a wolf she’s pretty or not, she doesn’t care,
she’ll still rip out your throat and stand over your body.
Covered in blood, pretty was never a priority.
Monday, November 10, 2014
Sunday, November 9, 2014
Thursday, November 6, 2014
Saturday, October 25, 2014
Baby Brie hate babies, children and women.
Baby Brie like men... (and me) :)
Baby Brie said,
"Why not me on a rainy day?
Why not me to love your cares away?
Why not me?
Why not me when the nights get cold?
Why not me when you're growin' old?
Why not me?"
Friday, October 24, 2014
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Raccoons are widely known for their unusual habit of “washing” their food or hands in water. In fact, the scientific name for the raccoon is Procyon lotor, the Latin word “lotor” meaning “washer.” Many theories have been proposed to explain why raccoons engage in this interesting ritual, but most scientists believe that it is related to raccoons’ innate tendency to forage for food near water sources.
"Having a pet is so weird. Like neither of you speak each other’s language and yet you form some strong bond by rubbing against each other and sleeping together and you might accidentally kick them in the face or step on their tail once in a while but at the end of the day you two are best buddies from entirely different species."