Wednesday, June 3, 2009

JUNE 5, 2009


We are planning on moving!!! Our new place will have an garage, 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, etc.
And another important factor...our street address will have a pleasant name - Marks. I think it's very important to live on a nicely named street. :) I once drove past a street named...are you ready for this...Normal. Yes, you read correctly...NORMAL! Ugh! Can you imagine waking up every morning and living on Normal Street. The mind reels with disguise!! :P There are quite a few of very nicely name streets out there. There is a street nearby called "Keats"...one of my favorite poems, I wouldn't mind living on Keats Avenue or should it be Street? I have driven past a "Lemonwood Court". Oohhh!! :) I wonder who names street/avenue/etc? I sometimes think it's a boring congressman with a starch collar and no imagination what-so-ever or maybe it's one of those pick-a-name-out-of-a-hat affair.

No comments: