Monday, June 4, 2007

HERBAL HEAT PACK...oohhhhhh

I have been thinking of making a herbal heat pack for quite sometime now. On a trip to the coast about 4 and a half years ago-that is how long I have been putting this off :) Cody and I wandered into a little shop is SLO (San Luis Obispo). The quaint store greeted us with an aroma of lavender and rosemary. A large bath tub full of rocks and goldfish sat in front of the large bay window. The store keeper greeted us and insisted we looked weary and literally made us rest on her overstuffed couch in the middle of her shop. We put up a great fight...honest :) She then gave us two neck pillows filled with organic rice...naturally...and lavender. The back of our necks, wrists and temples were rubbed with a liquid stress reliever. We were instructed to close our eyes and relax. It was a very nice experience. At that moment I decided "I could make one of these" but as you are all well aware of... :)

No comments: